Cytotoxinic mechanism of hydroxyapatite nanoparticles on human hepatoma cell lines
- 90 Downloads
Stable and single-dispersed HAP nanoparticles were synthesized with chemical method assisted by ultrasonic treatment. HAP nanoparticles were surveyed by AFM and Zataplus. The effect on the Bel-7402 human hepatoma cell lines treated with HAP nanoparticles was investigated by the MTT methods and observation of morphology, and the mechanism was studied in changes of cell cycle and ultrastructure. The result shows that inhibition of HAP nanoparticles on the Bel-7402 human hepatoma cell lines is obviously in vitro. HAP nanoparticles the entered cancer cytoplasm, and cell proliferation is stopped at G1 phase of cell cycle, thus, cancer cells die directly.
Key wordshydroxyapatite nanoparticles hepatocellular carcinoma tumor experiment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H Aoki.Medical Applications of Hydroxyapatite. Tokyyo: Takayama Press, 1994, 14–20Google Scholar
- 2.Wang Youfa, Yan Yuhua, Zhang Hongquan,et al. Preparation and Characteristics of Hydroxyapatite Whiskers by Homogeneous Method.J. Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2001, 16(3):19–2Google Scholar
- 3.Li Shipu, Zhang Shichenget al. Effects of Hydroxyapatite Ultrafine powder on Uolony Formation and Cytoskeletons of MGc80-3 Cell.Bioceramics, 1996, (9):225–227Google Scholar
- 4.Feng Lingyun, Li Shipuet al. Effect of HAP—sol in (Ca2+) Concentration of W-256 Sarcoma Cells and Morphology of Cells.Chinese J of Biomedical Engineering, 1999, 17(4):374–377Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Shicheng, Li Shipuet al. Primary Investigation on Effect of Hydroxyapatite on Cancer Cells.J of Wuhan University of Technology. 1996, 18(1):5–8Google Scholar
- 6.Feng Lingyun, Yan Yuhuaet al. Synthesis of HAP—sol by Ultrasonic Irradiation and Its Acute Toxicity Research.The Third Far—Eastern Symposium on Biomedical Materials. Chengdu: Kobunshi Kankokai Press, 1997, 158–159Google Scholar
- 7.Feng Liyun, Yan Yuhuaet al. Effect of Hydroxyapatite—sol on Proliferation of W-256 and Aishi Abdomen Sarcoma Cell.Journal of Non—ferrous Metal of China, 1999, 19(3):651–654Google Scholar
- 8.Cao Xianying, Li Shipuet al. Experimental Study of Inhibition of Hydroxyapatite Ultrapowder on Hepatocellular Sarcoma. 2000—C—MRS. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2000, 372–375Google Scholar
- 9.Feng Lingyun, Li Shipuet al. Inhibition of HAP Nanoparticle on W—256 Sarcoma of Rats in vivo.Chinese J. of Biomedical Engineering, 2001:302–306Google Scholar