Entropy and isomorphism theorems for actions of amenable groups
KeywordsAmenable Group Bernoulli Shift Isomorphism Theorem Finitely Determine Spatial Entropy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B-K]M. Brin and A. Katok,On local entropy in geometric dynamics (Rio de Janeiro 1981), Lecture Notes in Math.1007, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1982, pp. 30–38.Google Scholar
- [B-R]R. Burton and A. Rothstein,Lecture Notes in Ergodic Theory, unpublished.Google Scholar
- [F]J. Feldman,Lectures on Orbit Equivalence, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Gr]R. I. Grigorchuk,The growth degrees of finitely generated groups and the theory of invariant means, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR48 (1984), 939–985.Google Scholar
- [Ki-2]J. C. Kieffer,Finite generators for an action of an Abelian group on a probability space, unpublished preprint.Google Scholar
- [Ru-1985]D. Rudolph,Restricted orbit equivalence. Memoirs Am. Math. Soc. No. 323 (1985).Google Scholar
- [St]A. M. Stepin,On an entropy invariant of decreasing sequences of measurable partitions, Funct. Anal. Appl.5 (1971), 80–84.Google Scholar
© Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1987