Liquid ester stationary phases for the extraction-chromatographic separation of phenol traces from aqueous solutions
- 26 Downloads
The effects of mixed liquid stationary phases based on tributyl phosphate (TBP) and dinonyl phthalate (DNP) with didecyl sebacate and pentyl acetate additives on the distribution ratios of phenol, the retention, the capacity, the resolving power, and the stability of extraction-chromatographic columns in the preconcentration of phenol from water were examined. Stationary phases based on TBP can be used in the analysis of large-volume samples with phenol concentrations at a level of 1 to 2.5 of MPC. Stationary phases based on DNP were recommended for the analysis of water samples of smaller volume with higher concentrations of phenol.
KeywordsDistribution Ratio Dibutyl Phthalate Elution Curve Sebacate Extractive Power
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korenman, Ya.I., Alymova, A.T., and Khizver, D.R.,Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1992, vol. 65, no. 5, p. 995.Google Scholar
- 2.Korenman, Ya.I., Alymova, A.T., and Bobrinskaya, E.V.,Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1993, vol. 66, no. 10, p. 2305.Google Scholar
- 3.Kotsev, N.,Spravichnik po gazova chromatografiya (Handbook on Gas Chromatography), Sofia: Tekhnika, 1974. Translated under the titleSpravochnik po gazovoi khromatografii, Moscow: Mir, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Alymova, A.T., Korenman, Ya.I. Bobrinskaya, E.V.,et al., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1994, vol. 497, no. 11, p. 1197.Google Scholar
- 5.Korenman, Ya.I.Ekstraktsiya fenolov (Extraction of Phenols), Gor’ki: Volgo-Vyatskoe Izd., 1973.Google Scholar
- 6.Korenman, Ya.I. Alymova, A.T., and Ivanov, A.G.,Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1991, vol. 64, no. 12, p. 2673.Google Scholar
- 7.Extraction Chromatography, Brown, T. and Ghersini, G., Eds., Budapest: Akademiai Kiado, 1975. Translated under the titleEkstraktsionnaya khromatografiya, Moscow: Mir, 1978.Google Scholar
- 8.Perry, S.G., Amos, R., and Brewer, P.I.Practical Liquid Chromatography, New York: Plenum, 1972. Translated under the titlePrakticheskoe rukovodstvo po zhidkostnoi khromatografii, Moscow: Mir, 1974.Google Scholar