Primary carcinoma of the liver in infancy
Report of a case
- 12 Downloads
A case of liver cell carcinoma in an eight-month-old male infant is presented, with a review of the literature. Radical surgery is recommended in all cases.
KeywordsLumbar Region Male Infant Primary Carcinoma Bile Duct Carcinoma Left Hepatectomy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alcade, U. M., Traisman, H. S. and Baffes, T. (1962). Primary carcinoma of the liver in infancy and childhood.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 104, 245.Google Scholar
- Dalal, S. J. and Buhariwala, R. J. (1966). Carcinoma of the liver in infancy.Indian Pediat. 3, 26.Google Scholar
- Edmonson, H. A. (1956). Differential diagnosis of tumours and tumour—like lesions of liver in infancy and childhood.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 91, 368.Google Scholar
- Paterson, R. D. A., Varco, R. L. and Good, R. A. (1961). A 5-year survival of an infant after surgical excision of an embryonal hepatoma.Pediatrics,27, 474.Google Scholar
- Steiner, M. M. (1938). Primary carcinoma of the liver in childhood.Amer. J. Dis. Child. 55, 805.Google Scholar
© Dr. K C Chaudhuri Foundation 1967