Electron beam deposition system for X-ray multilayer mirrors
- 42 Downloads
We have developed a multi source electron beam evaporation system toprepare high quality X-ray multilayer mirrors. The system has three electron guns mounted in an ultra high vacuum chamber. The deposition system is evacuated by a turbo molecular pump and two sputter ion pumps. A movable masking system is mounted to deposit several kinds of multilayers. First results on niobium-carbon X-ray multilayers are presented.
KeywordsElectron beam evaporation X-ray multilayer thin films ultra high vacuum XUV optics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boher P L, Hennet L and Houdy Ph 1990SPIE Proc. 1345 198Google Scholar
- Denz P 1986SPIE Proc. 733 308Google Scholar
- Gaponov S V, Grudskii A Ya, Gusev S A, Platonov Yu Ya and Salashchenko N N 1985Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 30 339Google Scholar
- Lodha G S, Pandita S, Gupta A, Nandedkar R V and Yamashita K 1996Appl. Phys. A62 29Google Scholar
- Spiller E and Golub L 1989Appl. Opt. 28 2969Google Scholar
- Yamashita K 1995J. Electron Spectrosc. & Relat. Phenom. (to be published)Google Scholar