KeywordsSuicide Attempt Gambling Problem Pathological Gambler Armed Robbery Gambler Anonymous
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Readings suggested by the author
- Abt, Vicki, James F. Smith, and Eugene M. Christiansen.The Business of Risk: Commercial Gambling in Mainstream America. Lawrence, K.S.: University of Kansas Press, 1985.Google Scholar
- Custer, Robert L. and Harry Milt.When Luck Runs Out. New York: Facts on File Publications, 1985.Google Scholar
- Lesieur, Henry R.The Chase: Career of the Compulsive Gambler. Cambridge, Mass.: Schenkman Books, 1984.Google Scholar
- Eadington, William R. and Judy Cornelius (eds.).Gambling and Public Policy: International Perspectives. Reno, Nev.: University of Nevada Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Shaffer, Howard J., Sharon A. Stein, Blase Gambino, and Thomas N. Cummings.Compulsive Gambling: Theory, Research, and Practice. Lexington, Mass.: Lexington Books, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer 1992