Normalization of the release of radionuclides into the environment when a nuclear power plant is operating
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Radioactive Material Critical Group Nuclear Power Station Acceptable Risk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A Method of Determining Permissible Discharges of Radioactive Materials into Coolant Reservoirs. RD 1600.003-86.Google Scholar
- 2.A Method of Calculating the Spread of Radioactive Materials in the Environment and the Radiation Dose of the Population [in Russian], MKhO Interatomenergo, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.ICRS Recommendation. Publication No. 60, Pt. 2 Radiation Safety [Russian translation], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.ICRS Recommendation. Publication No. 46. The Principles of Radiation Protection when Removing Solid Radioactive Waste [Russian translation], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.ICRS Recommendation. Publication No. 26. The Principles of Radiation Protection [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999