An analysis using the athlet code of experiments with a small leak on an ISB-VVÉR test bed
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Steam Generator Critical Heat Flux Small Leak Coolant Flow Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. G. Gordon and A. T. Gutsalov, “Verification of software for calculating emergency conditions in nuclear power plant”,Teploénergetika, No. 8, 25–28 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Gashenko, A. P. Proshutinskii, E. V. Stolyarov, and B. I. Nigmatulin, “The first Russian Standard problem of safety (SPB-1) on the ISB-VVÉR test bench”, in:Proceedings of the International Conference “Thermal Aspects of VVÉR Safety”, Obninsk, November 21–24, 1995, Vol. 3, pp. 80–87.Google Scholar
- 3.“The Russian standard problem of safety No. 2 (SPB-2) on the ISB-VVÉR test bench. An 11% leak from the reactor-output chamber with subsequent shutdown of the circulation pumps”,Concluding Report 2.468, ENITs (1997), p.482.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Austrogesilo and G. Lerchl,ATHLET User's Manual. GRS-A 1/95.Google Scholar
- 5.The Integrated Thermal Safety Test Bench (ISB-VVÉR), Preprint IAE 5044/14 (1990).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999