Statement and personal-computer-aided realization of the conjugate problem of heat transfer in a power-technological boiler with a moving bed of dispersed heat-transfer agent
Consideration is given to the statement of the problem and principles of personal computer-aided realization of the thermal-calculation method for a steam generator-utilizer of the heat of high-temperature coke or other loose medium with known thermophysical properties.
effective thermal conductivity
heat flux density;
reduced emissivity factor for metal
slope of radiant heat transfer
- x, y, z
Cartesian coordinate system:x, along panel tubes
over channel width
Superscripts and subscripts
coke (loose medium)
sheet and tube metal
- 1 and 2
inner (in the panel) and outer surfaces of sheet
- overscribed bar
average value of the quantity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Babanin, V. I. Babanin, S. G. Stakheev, et al., Koks Khim., No. 5, 17–20 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Mil'shtein, S. G. Stakheev, and L. D. Zabezhinskii, Koks Khim., No. 4, 13–15 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Stakheev, L. D. Zabezhinskii, and Yu. N. Lyakhov, Koks Khim., No. 2, 36–38 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Kuznetsov (ed.), Thermal Calculation of Boiler Units (Standard Method) [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Lokshin, D. F. Peterson, and A. L. Shvarts (eds.), Hydraulic Calculation of Boiler Units (Standard Method) [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Mikheev and I. M. Mikheeva, Principles of Heat Transfer [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Agroskin and V. B. Gleibman, Thermal Physics of Solid Fuel [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar