Study on determination of average stress tensor in Shaanxi region by using small earthquake data
- 2 Downloads
KeywordsPrincipal Stress Fault Plane Focal Mechanism ACTA SEISMOLOGICA SINICA Small Earthquake
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aki, K., 1966. Earthquake generation stress in Japan for the years from 1961 to 1963 obtained by smoothing the first motion patterns.Bull. Earthq. Res. Inst.,44, 447–471.Google Scholar
- Jiang, J. L., 1991. Recent tectonic stress field in Shaanxi Province and its adjacent area.Northwestern Seismological Journal,13, 4, 85–88 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Julien, Ph, and Cornet, F. H., 1987. Stress determination from aftershocks of the Campania—Lucania earthquake of November 23, 1980.Annales Geophysicae,5b, 3, 289–300.Google Scholar
- Liang, S. H., Li, Y. M., Shu, P. Y. and Zhu, P. D., 1984. On the determining of source parameters of small earthquakes by using amplitude ratios of\(\overline P over\overline S \) from regional network observations.Acta Geophysica Sinica.27, 249–257 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Xu, Z. H. and Ge, S. M., 1984. Stress field in the Fuyun, Xinjiang earthquake fracture zone determined by fitting fault slip vector data.Acta Seismologica Sinica,6, 395–404 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yu, L. M., Yao, D. Y., Li, Q. Z., Liang, S. H. and Li, Y. M., 1990. Determination of source parameters of small earthquakes and characteristics of tectonic stress field in Shanxi region.Earthquake Research in China,6, 70–75 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
© Acta Seismologica Sinica 1994