Research of pattern dynamics parameters of crustal deformation field in seismogenic process
- 3 Downloads
There are fractal character and fractal dimensions with time in crustal deformation field of seismogeny process. The occurrence of strong earthquake is after the process of the dimension lowering, entropy decreasing and ordering, the fractal dimension, entropy value and order degree are all resumed normal datum after the occurrence of strong earthquake, it reflects the evolution of crustal deformation field is the process from the homogeneous deformation—heterogeneous deformation—disturbance—homogeneous deformation. We regarded the fractal dimension, information entropy and order degree as pattern dynamics parameters of crustal deformation field to use, and the deformation localize process is quantitatively described by the parameters.
Key wordsseismogeny deformation localization fractal dimension information entropy order degree
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chen, Y., 1992. Pattern dynamics,Annual of the Chinese Geophysical Society, 385pp. Seismological Press, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Ma, J., 1987.An Introduction to Tectonophysics, 386pp. Seismological Press, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Scholz, C. H. and Aviles, C. A., 1986. The fractal geometry of faults and faulting. In: Das, S., Boatwright. J. and Scholz, C. H. (Editors),Earthquake Source Mechanics (Maurice Ewing Vol. 6, AGU, Washington, D. C. 1986), 147–155.Google Scholar
- Shi, T. L., Guo, D. Q., Yang, Y. H., Gao, J. K., Xiao, L. Z. and Sun, J. C., 1990. The fractal research of seismic active fault in Qilianshan.Northwestern Seismological Journal,12, 23–32 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Wu, Y. and Gong, K. H., 1993. Integrated features of precursory field pattern evolution of earthquake development.Crustal Deformation and Earthquake,13, 3, 39–46 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhou, S. Y., 1988.An Introduction to System Science, 229pp. Seismological Press, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhou, S. Y., 1990. System dynamics of intraplate crustal deformation and earthquake prediction.Crustal Deformation and Earthquake.10, 4, 1–7 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Zhou, S. Y., 1992. The application of nonlinear theory in earthquake prediction.Progress in Geophysics,7, 1, 36–44 (in Chinese).Google Scholar