Checking the quality of restoration in the frequency domain of CDSN broad-band seismograms using modern control engineering
- 6 Downloads
Incorrect results including false low frequency components may appear during the recovery of ground motion in the frequency domain. In order to check the quality of restoration in the frequency domain of CDSN broad-band seismograms, a digital model of the seismograph systems, based on modern control engineering, is presented and improvement of the method of restoration in the frequency domain is described. Examples shown in this paper demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed approach in improving the restoration of true ground motion.
Key wordsChina digital seismograph network (CDSN) broad-band digital seismograms transfer function state equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aki, K. and Richards, P., 1980.Quantitative Seismology, Theory and Methods, Vol. II, W. H. Freeman and Compary, San Francisco, 584–585.Google Scholar
- Dai, G. Z., 1988.Principles of Computer Control, West-North University Press, Xi’an (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Mathews, J. H., 1987.Numerical Methods for Computer Science, Engineering, and Mathematics, Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 423–434.Google Scholar
- Neugebauer, H. J., Neunhofer, H., Plesinger, A., Ruegg, J. C., Schick, R., Souriau, M., Stockl, H., Vich, R. and Zürn, W., 1973. A comparison of different restitution methods using shake table experiments.Z. Geophysik,39, 563–566.Google Scholar
- Zong, K. D. and Hu, G. S., 1988.Digital Signal Processing. 203–205. Qinghua University Press, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar