Pre-pilot-plant mixed-solvent flotation process for separating pigment glands from cottonseed meats
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsGossypol Pigment Gland Gossypol Content Cottonseed Meat Fine Meal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boatner, C. H., Hall, C. M., Rollins, M. L., and Castillon, L. E., Bot. Gaz., in press.Google Scholar
- 2.Boatner, C. H., O'Connor, R. T., Hall, C. M., and Castillon, L. E., Bot. Gaz., in press.Google Scholar
- 3.Boatner, C. H., O'Connor, R. T. Hall, C. M., Castillon, L. E., and Curet, M. C., Oil & Soap, in press.Google Scholar
- 5.Harris, W. D., Bull. Agr. Mech. Coll. Texas, 12, No. 12 (1941).Google Scholar
- 6.Hoover, C. W., Oil Mill Gazetteer, 50, No. 2 (1945).Google Scholar
- 9.Podol'skaya, M. Z., and Tobler, L., Masloboino-Zhirovoe Delo. 16, No. 4, 5, 7 (1940).Google Scholar
- 11.Pope, A. L., “Solvent Extraction of Cottonseed to Recover Oil. A Literature Survey of Solvent Extraction of Vegetable Oil Seeds: Cottonseed, Report No. 3, Blaw-Knox, Pittsburgh (1944).Google Scholar
- 12.Smirnova, M. I., Bull. Applied Botany Genetics Plant Breeding. (USSR) Ser. III, No. 15, 227–240 (In English 240) 1936. C. A.31, 5482, 1937.Google Scholar
© The American Oil Chemists' Society 1947