Approximation of fractional-order integrals by algebraic polynomials. II
- 31 Downloads
We investigate the approximation of functions that are fractional-order integrals of bounded functions by algebraic polynomials.
KeywordsTrigonometric Polynomial Interpolation Polynomial Pointwise Approximation Algebraic Polynomial Lebesgue Constant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Nikol'skii, “On the best polynomial approximation of functions satisfying the Lipschitz condition,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,10, 295–322 (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Timan,Theory of Approximation of Functions of a Real Variable [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Korneichuk and A. I. Polovina, “On approximation of continuous functions by algebraic polynomials,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,24, No. 3, 328–340 (1972).Google Scholar
- 14.A. Kh. Turetskii,Interpolation Theory in Problems [in Russian], Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 16.I. P. Natanson,Constructive Theory of Functions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 20.N. S. Bernshtein,Collection of Works [in Russian], Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000