On periodic solutions of the equation of a nonlinear oscillator with pulse influence
- 21 Downloads
We study periodic solutions and the behavior of phase trajectories of the differential equation of a nonlinear oscillator with pulse influence at unfixed moments of time.
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Singular Point Periodic Mode Integer Number Nonlinear Oscillator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk,Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Reissig, G. Sansone, and R. Conti,Qualitative Theorie Nichtlinearer Differentialgleichungen, Edizioni Cremonese, Roma (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Demidovich,Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Poincaré,On Curves Defined by Differential Equations [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1947).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Sharkovskii, S. F. Kolyada, A. G. Sivak, and V. V. Fedorenko,Dynamics of One-Dimensional Maps [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000