On asymptotically optimal weight quadrature formulas on classes of differentiable functions
- 16 Downloads
We investigate the problem of asymptotically optimal quadrature formulas with continuous weight function on classes of differentiable functions.
KeywordsDifferentiable Function Quadrature Formula Optimal Partition Additional Node Uniform Partition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Komeichuk, Extremal Problems in Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka. Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Nikol’skii, Quadrature Formulas [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Komeichuk and A. A. Ligun, “On an estimate of the error of spline interpolation in the integral metric,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 33, No. 5, 391–394 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Ligun, “On deviation of interpolating splines on classes of differentiable functions,” in: Investigation of Contemporary Problems of Summation and Approximation of Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk University, Dnepropetrovsk (1985), pp. 25–32.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Ligun and A. A. Shumeiko, “Optimal choice of nodes in approximating functions by splines,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 18–22 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Ligun and A. A. Shumeiko, “On the choice of nodes for the approximation of functions by splines of the best approximation,” in: Investigation of Contemporary Problems of Summation and Approximation of Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk University, Dnepropetrovsk (1985), pp. 32–39.Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Shumeiko, “On the choice of nodes for interpolating parabolic splines,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 4, 67–71 (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.V. P. Motomyi, A. A. Ligun, and V. G. Doronin, Optimal Reconstruction of Functions and Functionals [in Russian] Dnepropetrovsk University, Dnepropetrovsk 1994.Google Scholar
- 14.S. B. Stechkin and Yu. N. Subbotin, Splines in Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000