Coercive solvability of a generalized Cauchy-Riemann system in the SpaceL p (E)
- 19 Downloads
For an inhomogeneous generalized Cauchy-Riemann system with nonsmooth coefficients separated from zero, we establish conditions for the solvability and estimation of a weighted solution and its first-order derivatives.
KeywordsIntegral Operator Inverse Fourier Transformation Inverse Operator Matrix Kernel Liouville Theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IN. Vekua,Generalized Analytic Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Bers,Theory of Pseudo-Analytic Functions, New York (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Mukhmadiev and S. Baizaev, “On the theory of bounded solutions of a generalized Cauchy-Riemann system,”DokL Akad. NaukSSSR,287, No. 2, 280–283 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.K. N. Ospanov and R. U. Segizbaeva, “On the conditions of coercive solvability of a generalized Cauchy-Riemann system,”IzyAkad. Nauk Kaz. SSR, No. 5, 24–27 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.K. N. Ospanov, “The solvability and the properties of solutions of a nonlinear generalized Beltrami system with unbounded coefficients,”in:New Investigations in Computing and Applied Mathematics [in Russian], Karaganda (1993), pp. 38–49.Google Scholar
- 8.I. S Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik,Tables of Integrals, Sums of Series and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow 1962.Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Nikol’skii,Approximation of Functions of Many Variables and Imbedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow 1977.Google Scholar