Hydrodynamic stratification of petrologically uniform strong rocks as a means of controlling intransigent roofs
Mechanics of Rocks and Rock Pressure
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsRock Mass Coal Seam Rock Burst Main Roof Artificial Joint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Provisional Instruction on Selecting a Method and the Parameters of Weakening an Intransigent Roof in Extraction Sectors [in Russian], VNIMI, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Frolov, “Scientific bases for improving the adaptability of mechanical props with a new level of engineering,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Katkov and V. N. Ostapenko, “The practice of treating layers with intransigent roofs with frontal torpedoing,” Ugol', No. 11 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Zhurilo, “The establishment of the parameters of controlling intransigent roofs in cleaning-up operations,” in: Improvements in the Technology of Industrial Treatment of Coal Seams [in Russian], No. 188, Nauchn. Soobshch. IGD im. A. A. Skochinsky, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.“A method of controlling an intransigent roof,” Inventor's Certificate No. 519542 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.“A method of controlling intransigent roofs during working of layered deposits,” Inventor's Certificate No. 615730 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.“A method of controlling an intransigent roof,” Inventor's Certificate No. 825962 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983