Controlling the stressed state in the roof of development workings
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRock Mass Horizontal Stress Blast Hole Mine Pressure Tangent Circle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Egorov, V. A. Red'kin, and V. N. Popov, “Prediction and prevention of mine shocks in the Dzhezkazgan formation,” Gorn. Zh., No. 1, (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Chabdarova, Yu. V. Zhuzhgov, and A. N. Bukin, Mine Pressure in Anticlinal Structures of Dzhezkazgan [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Egorov, V. A. Red'kin, and V. N. Popov, “Dynamic manifestations of mine pressure during undergound excavation of the Dzhazkazgan formation,” in: Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Mine Surveying [in Russian], No. 99 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Sh. M. Aitaliev, N. V. Banichuk, and M. A. Kayupov, Optimal Design of Elongated Underground Structures [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Banichuk, Optimization of Elastic Body Shapes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990