Evaluation of the average weighted temperature of the extracted coal seam
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsCoal Seam Donets Basin Nonstationary Heat Conductivity Thick Coal Seam Ejection Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Standard Methods for Prediction of Temperature Conditions in Coal Mines [in Russian], MakNII, Makeevka, Donets Basin (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Sh. I. Oniani and T. G. Pirtskhalava, “Thermal calculations for faces in layer-by-layer working of thick coal strata with filling of the worked-out space,” in: Transactions of the International Bureau for Mine Thermal Physics [in Russian], Katowice (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Tarapon, Simulation of Nonstationary Fields on ÉINP Integrator [in Russian], Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.T. G. Pirtskhalava, Study of the Effects of Filling of the Worked-Out Space on the Thermal Conditions of the Stope in Layer-by-Layer Working of Thick Coal Beds [in Russian], Thesis, Plekhanov Leningrad Mining Institute (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Pekhovich and V. M. Zhidkikh, Calculations of the Thermal Regime of Solids [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983