Heat and mass exchange in permanent mine workings
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMass Transfer Relative Potential Surround Rock Mass Nonstationary Heat Transfer Hygroscopic Moisture Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov and Yu. A. Mikhailov, Theory of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Sh. I. Oniani and O. A. Lanchava, Criterion Curves for Thermal Calculations of Mines with Thermal Springs [in Russian], Vol. 77, No. 1, Izd. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR, Tbilisi (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Gukhman, Introduction to the Theory of Similarity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Matthews and R. Walker, Mathematical Methods of Physics [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Kozdoba, Electric Modeling of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Koshkin, É. K. Kalinin, G. A. Dreitser, and S. A. Yarkho, Nonstationary Thermal Exchange, [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983