Fixing parameters of chamber roof by systems of catchless and multicontact roof bolts
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsDrill Hole Point Force Cavity Boundary Elastic Equilibrium Normal Vertical Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Yu. N. Seregin, and V. F. Smirnov, Calculating the Load Capacity of Supporting and Sustaining Rock Masses [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Mindlin and D. Chen, “Point force in an elastic half-space,” in: Mechanics [Russian translation], No. 4, IL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Yu. N. Seregin, and V. D. Egorov, Stability of Reinforced Cleaning-Chamber Roof [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Yu. N. Seregin, and V. D. Egorov, Calculating Catchless Tie-Rod Fixing of Cleaning-Chamber Roof [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Theory of Rock Creep and Its Application [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Zevin, “Stress and strain in a cylinder with a mobile internal boundary, taking account of the hereditary properties of the material,” Prikl. Mekh.,4 No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983