Effect of a worked-out ore deposit on the stressed state and strength of interchamber pillars
Rock Mechanics and Mine Pressure
KeywordsRock Mass Boundary Element Method Caving Weakened Rock Mine Pressure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Chabdarova, Yu. V. Zhuzhgov, and A. N. Bukin, Mine Pressure in Anticlinal Structures of Dzhekazgan [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.T. M. Ermekov, C. C. Iskakov, and M. A. Kayupov, “Automated treatment of ultrasonic test data for a rock mass,” in: Automated System for Scientific Research in Mining [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Yamshchikov and S. M. Shikiryanskii, “Quantitative estimate of the limiting state of rocks,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polez. Iskop., No. 5 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Turchaninov (ed.), Experimental Determination of the Field Stress Tensor in Rock Masses [in Russian], KF AN SSSR, Apatity (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Pasechnik and V. I. Rybasov, “Determination of parameters for chamber system development of a deposit by methods of solid mechanics,” in: Analytical Study Methods and Mathematical Modelling of Mining Processes [in Russian], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Borshch-Komponiets and V. N. Popov, “Directional control of mine pressure by means of artificial yielding of interchamber pillars under Dzhezkazgan conditions,” in: Stress Measurement in a Rock Mass [in Russian], IGD SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Baikonurov and K. B. Igizbaev, “Graphical analytical method for calculating primary stresses in a rock mass,” Vestn. Akad. Nauk Kaz. SSR, No. 11 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Sh. M. Aitaliev, N. V. Banichuk, and M. A. Kayupov, Optimum Design of Extended Underground Structures [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.Zh. S. Erzhanov, Sh. M. Aitaliev, and Zh. K. Masanov, Stability of Horizontal Workings in a Sloping Layered Rock Mass [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990