Formalized description of technical structures of coal-mine extraction-transport complex
Mechanization and Automation of Mining
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCoal Mine Belt Conveyer Technical Structure Coal Extraction Placer Deposit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Alotin and P. B. Stepanov, Modeling and Calculation of Mine Transport Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Alma-Ata (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Shtele, Simulative Modeling of the Development of Underground Mine Workings [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.P. B. Stepanov and S. N. Popov, “Modeling the load flux of mechanized longwalls in coal mines,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.P. B. Stepanov, S. N. Popov, and E. M. Berkovich, “Model of transport-technological transformation of load fluxes in electric-locomotive haulage,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Gorn. Zh. No. 6 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Worth, Algorithms + Structural Data=Programs [Russian Translation], Mir, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ako and G. Ulman, Theory of Syntactical Analysis, Translation and Compilation [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Mainika, Optimizational Algorithms in Grids and graphs [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990