Local probability estimates of grain-size distribution of fragments from explosion in a brittle medium
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsRock Mass Local Probability PETN Explosive Charge Spherical Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Ya. Chertkov, “Formation of fragments during multiple cracking in brittle rock,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Ya. Chertkov, “Interaction of preexisting and explosion-induced cracks with fracture characteristics of a brittle rock,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 5 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Ya. Chertkov, “Fragment formation model in short-delayed explosion of a series of elongate charges in fissured rock,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6. (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Tsvetkov, I. A. Sizov, L. D. Livshits, and B. G. Lukishov, “Fracturing and grainsize distribution of fragments at explosion in a brittle, medium,” Vzryvnoe Delo, No. 46. (1989); Improvements in Drilling and Blasting Operations in the National Economy [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Zhurkov, V. S. Kuksenko, V. A. Petrov, et al., “Concentrational criterion of three-dimensional fracture of solids,” in: Physical Processes in Earthquake Foci [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Tamuzh and V. S. Kuksenko, Micromechanics of Fracturing of Polymer Materials [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990