Investigation of invariant deformations of integral manifolds of adiabatically perturbed completely integrable Hamiltonian systems. II
- 23 Downloads
By using the Cartan differential-geometric theory of integral submanifolds (invariant tori) of completely Liouville—Arnold integrable Hamiltonian systems on the cotangent phase space, we consider an algebraic-analytical method for the investigation of the corresponding mapping of imbedding of an invariant torus into the phase space. This enables one to describe analytically the structure of quasiperiodic solutions of the Hamiltonian system under consideration. We also consider the problem of existence of adiabatic invariants associated with a slowly perturbed Hamiltonian system.
KeywordsRiemannian Surface Hamiltonian System Symplectic Structure Hamiltonian Function Canonical Transformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Arnol’d,Additional Chapters of the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Arnol’d, V. V. Kozlov, and A. N. Nekhoroshev, “Mathematical aspects of classical and celestial mechanics,” in:VINITI Series in Contemporary Problems in Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 3, VINITI, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Arnol’d,Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Godbillon,Differential Geometry and Analytic Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Prykarpats’kyi, M. M. Prytula, and I. V. Mykytyuk,Elements of the Theory of Differential-Geometric Structures and Dynamical Systems [in Ukrainian], UMK VO, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Kopych, Ya. A. Prykarpats’kyi, and R. V. Samulyak, “Adiabatic invariants of the generalized Henon—Heiles Hamiltonian system and the structure of the chaotic action,”Dopov. Akad. Nauk. Ukrainy, No. 2, 32–36 (1997).Google Scholar
- 12.N. N. Bogolyubov, Yu. A. Mitropol’skii, and A. M. Samoilenko,Method of Accelerated Convergence in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. A. Mitropol’skii,Averaging Method in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 15.A. M. Samoilenko,Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Multifrequency Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 18.N. G. Chebotarev,Introduction to the Theory of Algebraic Functions [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar