Essentially unstable solutions of difference equations
- 18 Downloads
We study the essential instability of solutions of linear and nonlinear difference equations.
KeywordsDifference Equation Trivial Solution Essential Spectrum Finite Rank Linear Continuous Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, “Essentially unstable solutions of difference equations,”Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 7, 9–12 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Clément, H. Heijmans, S. Angenent, C. van Duijn, and B. de Pagter,One-Parameter Semigroups [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Dunford and J. Schwartz,Linear Operators, Part II:Spectral Theory, Self-Adjoint Operators in Hilbert Space, Wiley, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Reed and B. Simon,Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics I: Functional Analysis, Academic Press, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Erovenko,Spectral and Fredholm Properties of Linear Operators in Banach Spaces [in Russian], Doctoral-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Minsk (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Difference equations in functional spaces,” in: D. I. Martynyuk,Lectures on Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972), pp. 197–222.Google Scholar
- 14.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Instability of autonomous systems with respect to the linear approximation,” in:Asymptotic Methods and Their Application to Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1990), pp. 112–114.Google Scholar
- 15.A. I. Markushevich,A Short Course on the Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.R. Bellman and K. Cooke,Difference-Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 17.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin,Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moskow (1968).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000