Technical stability of autonomous control systems with variable structure
- 12 Downloads
We obtain conditions for the technical stability of autonomous dynamical systems with discontinuous control with respect to a given measure.
KeywordsCauchy Problem Variable Structure Lyapunov Function Function Versus Negative Real Part
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Barbashin,Introduction to Stability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Utkin,Sliding Modes in Problems of Optimization and Control [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Lozgachev, “On the construction of Lyapunov functions for systems with variable structure,”Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 8, 161–162 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Zubov,Lectures on Control Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.L. T. Ashchepkov,Optimal Control over Discontinuous Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Meshchanov, “Application of the method of Lyapunov functions to the construction of discontinuous controls,” in:Method of Lyapunov Functions in the Dynamics of Nonlinear Svstems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983), pp. 102–110.Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Khapaev, “Controllability conditions for singularly perturbed systems with singular controls,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,320, No. 2, 300–302 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.N. F. Kirichenko,Specific Problems of Stability and Controllability of Motion [in Russian], Kiev University, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 12.F. G. Garashchenko and N. F. Kirichenko, “Investigation of problems of practical stability and stabilization of motion,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 15–24 (1975).Google Scholar
- 13.F. G. Garashchenko, “Specific problems of dynamical stability and their applications,”Vychisl. Prikl. Mat., Issue 46, 106–112 (1982).Google Scholar
- 14.V. M. Kuntsevich and M. M. Lychak,Synthesis of Systems of Automatic Control with the Use of Lyapunov Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 16.K. S. Matviichuk, “Technical stability of the process of motion of two connected platforms carrying moving flywheels,”Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela. No. 6, 3–10 (1993).Google Scholar
- 18.V. M. Matrosov, L. Yu. Anapol’skii, and S. N. Vasil’ev,Comparison Method in the Mathematical Theory of Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 19.S. N. Vasil’ev, “Controllability of nonlinear systems under phase restrictions and constantly acting perturbations,”Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk, Tekhn. Kibern., No. 1, 77–82 (1993).Google Scholar
- 22.B. Skalmierski and A. Tylikowski,Stabilnosc Ukladow Dynamicznych, PWN, Warszawa (1973).Google Scholar
- 23.M. A. Lavrent’ev and L. A. Lyusternik,Foundations of Variational Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 1, Part 1, ONTI, Moscow-Leningrad (1935).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000