Effect of structural dispersity on the high-temperature strength of chromium-nickel alloys
- 13 Downloads
The effect of structural dispersity on the high-temperature strength of a KhN45Yu alloy and 12Kh18N10T and 15Kh25T steels was studied in 1000-h tests at 600, 700, and 800°C in air. The material with the coarse-grained structure was shown to posses higher mechanical properties than the material with the fine-grained structure.
KeywordsStructural Dispersity High Deformation Rate Karpenko Physicomechanical Institute 15Kh25T Steel Ultimate Strength Level
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Maksimovich, A. V. Filipovskii, and V. A. Lopushanskii, “Effect of structural dispersity on the high-temperature strength of chromium-nickel alloys,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 45–49 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Filipovskii and V. A. Lopushanskii, “High-temperature strength of chromium-nickel steels and alloys with different structural dispersity,” in: Proc. Sci. Tech. Conf.New Structural Steels and Alloys and Methods of Their Treatment for Increasing the Safety and Life of Products, Zaporozhie, Sept. 23–25, 1992, Kommunar, Zaporozhie (1992), p. 139.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Betteridge,The Nimonic Alloys, Edward Arnold Publishers Ltd, London (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.F. F. Khimushin,High-Temperature Steels and Alloys, [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Bernshtein and V. A. Zaimovskii,The Structure and Mechanical Properties of Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.F. P. Yanchishin, V. S. Baranetskii, and S. M. Kudlak, “Effect of structural dispersity on the long-term strength of deformed copper in a purified argon medium,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 6, 113–114 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Pridantsev,Aging High-Temperature Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.C. I. Sims and W. C. Hagel,The Superalloys, Wiley Interscience, New York-London-Sydney-Toronto (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.G. G. Maksimovich,Micromechanical Studies on the Properties of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.G. G. Maksimovich, S. M. Kudlak, B. M. Savchin et al., “Pure-bending microspecimen machine for low-cycle fatigue testing of materials,”Zavod. Lab., No. 9, 1149–1150 (1977).Google Scholar