Synthesis and antitumor activity of some 4,6-disubstituted 5-nitropyrimidines
Search for New Drugs
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsLymphosarcoma Phosphorus Oxychloride Propoxy Dimethylaniline Compound Yield
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Aroyan, M. R. Kaldrikyan, and L. A. Grigoryan,Arm. Khim. Zh.,28(2), 155–159 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.W. A. Boon, W. G. Jones, and G. R. Ramage,J. Chem. Soc., 96–98 (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.L. R. Davidenkov,Med. Prom. SSSR, No. 1, 25–28 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Aroyan, L. A. Grigoryan, and M. A. Kaldrikyan,Arm. Khim. Zh.,27(2), 148–152 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Aroyan and A. E. Esayan,Arm. Khim. Zh.,21(5), 409–412 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Aroyan, R. Sh. Arshakyan, and T. R. Ovsepyan,Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR,7(16), 277–279 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Aroyan and G. A. Khachatryan,Arm. Khim. Zh.,26(9), 758–762 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. L. Mndzhoyan, A. A. Aroyan, and T. R. Ovsepyan,Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR,12(13) 275–279 (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.G. N. Pershin,Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Medgiz, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000