Paley-Wiener-type theorem for nilpotent Lie groups
- 24 Downloads
A Paley-Wiener-type theorem is proved for connected and simply connected Lie groups.
KeywordsUnitary Representation Unitary Irreducible Representation Plancherel Measure Coadjoint Representation Nilpotent Length
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Park, “A Paley-Wiener theorem for all two-and three-step nilpotent Lie group,” J. Funct. Anal., No. 133, 227–330 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Polya, Mathematical Discovery [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kirillov, Elements of Representation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Taylor, “Noncommutative harmonic analysis,” in: Math. Surv. and Monographs. Amer. Math. Soc., 22, XVI, Providence, Rhode Island (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Lang, SL2(R) [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1998