Signal and noise in S.L.R. data
- 34 Downloads
The problem of judging on model deficiency in S.L.R. data treatment is considered. In particular the correlation analysis of residuals of adjusted orbits is used to show the presence of unmodelled signals. This analysis seems suitable at least for a proper preprocessing of S.L.R. data, in the sense of being an efficient procedure of outliers rejection.
KeywordsPolynomial Interpolation Betti Outlier Rejection Orbital Residual Degree Poly
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. BETTI, M. CARPINO and F. SANSÒ, (1985): Remarks on preprocessing of satellite laser ranging data, Proc. 1st Hotine-Marussi Symp. on Mathematical Geodesy Roma (Italy), June 1985, pp. 925–951.Google Scholar
- D.R. COX and D.V. HINKLEY, (1984): Theoretical Statistics. Chapman and Hall, London.Google Scholar
- L. MUSSIO, (1984): Il metodo della collocazione minimi quadrati e le sue applicazioni per l’analisi statistica dei risultati delle compensazioni. Ricerche di Geodesia, Topografia e Fotogrammetria, 4, pp. 305–338.Google Scholar
- G.E.P. BOX, G.M. JENKINS, (1976): Time series analysis: forecasting and control. Holden Day.Google Scholar
- F. SANSÒ, (1985): The analysis of time series with application to geodetic control problems. In “Optimization and design of geodetic networks”—Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- O. COLOMBO, (1984): The global mapping of gravity with two satellites Neterlands Geodetic Commission vol. 7—N. 3.Google Scholar