X-ray fluorescence analysis of airborn particulates in an industrial Greek city
Physical Methods Section
- 26 Downloads
Photon induced X-ray fluorescence is used at a medium sized Greek industrial city, to detect trace elements with 20≤Z≤40 in airborn particulates collected on filter papers.
KeywordsVersus Versus Versus Steel Industry Versus Versus Versus Versus Airborn Particulate Versus Versus Versus Versus Versus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.T. PARADELLIS, V. KATSELIS, (unpublished data).Google Scholar
- 4.H. FLYGER, F. PALMGREN JENSEN, K. KEMP, RISO REPORT No 338, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.T. MAMURO, Y. MATSUDA, A. MIZOHATA, T. TAKEUCHI, A. FUJITA, Annual Report Radiation Center of Osaka Prefecture, 11 (19XX) 1.Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. CAWSE, D. H. PEIRSON, Report AERE-R7134 1972, Harwell.Google Scholar
- 8.K. A. RAHN, J. W. WINCHESTER, Report ORA 089030, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1971.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1978