Determination of rare earth elements in bauxites by instrumental neutron activation analysis
- 45 Downloads
The instrumental neutron activation analysis method was used for determination of 12 rare earth elements in red and white bauxites. Consideration was given to those systematic errors which in a relative method of analysis can result from the effects of neutron self-shielding, photon self-absorption and fission interfering reactions, due to different chemical composition of bauxite samples and the standard of silicate rock. Also presented is the characteristics “V” shaped chondrite normalized rare earth pattern of white bauxites.
KeywordsInstrumental Neutron Activation Analysis Rare Earth Pattern Rare Earth Element Rare Earth Element Distribution Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. ABBEY, Geostandards Newsletter, 4 (1980) 163.Google Scholar
- 4.J. HERTOGEN, J. DE DONDER, private communication.Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. GUSEV, P. P. DMITRIJEV, Kvantovoje izluchenije radioaktivnih nuklidov, Atomizdat, Moskva 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. ZWEIFEL, Nucleonics, 18 (11) (1960) 174.Google Scholar
- 7.J. HERTOGEN, Thesis, Univ. of Gent, Belgium, 1974.Google Scholar
- 8.P. VUKOTIĆ, J. Engng. Phys., to be published.Google Scholar