Analytical procedures for radiochemical control of water-soluble99mTc-labelled radiopharmaceuticals
- 23 Downloads
In this paper chromatographic systems for the accurate and reliable determination of the percentage of different species (free pertechnetate, particulate99mTc and labelled99mTc) in99mTc-labelled radiopharmaceuticals are described. The procedures are based on the simultaneous run of two different chromatograms, one in 85% CH3OH and the other in 15% H3PO4. Also, 0.9% NaCl can be used instead of 15% H3PO4 for the second chromatogram. Alternative procedures applying two dimensional chromatography on Whatman No. 1 paper or silica G plates with 85% CH3OH for the first run and 15% H3PO4 for the second are given. The applicability of these procedures is limited to water-soluble radiopharmaceuticals.
KeywordsPhosphoric Acid Paper Chromatography Paper Strip Methyl Ethyl Ketone Monomethyl Ether
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. C. ECKELMAN, P. RICHARDS, J. Nucl. Med., 13 (1972) 202.Google Scholar
- 2.M. W. BILLINGHURST, J. Nucl. Med., 14 (1973) 793.Google Scholar
- 3.P. E. VALK, C. A. DILTS, J. McRAE, J. Nucl. Med., 14 (1973) 235.Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. COLOMBETTI, S. MOERLIEN, G. C. PATEL, S. M. PINSKY, J. Nucl. Med., 17 (1976) 805.Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. BELKAS, D. C. PERRICOS, Radiochim. Acta, 11 (1969) 56.Google Scholar