Distribution of selected trace elements in samples of sediment, suspension and water taken along the Isar River, Bavaria
- 30 Downloads
The three phases “dissolved solids”, “suspended solids” and “sediment” of four sampling sites along the river Isar were analysed by INAA. In these as well as in the different grain-size fractions between<2 and 63 μm 17 trace elements were determined. Compared with the values of other rivers in Middle Europe the river Isar is still below the levels of significant pollution.
KeywordsSuspended Solid INAA Sand Fraction Silt Fraction Select Trace Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. SCHMITZ, J. SCHNEIDER, H. VOGG, Gwf-Wasser/Abwasser, 113 (1972) 318.Google Scholar
- 2.J. MÜLLER, W. KRETZLER, A. HIRNER, Gwf-Wasser/Abwasser, 117 (1976) 220.Google Scholar
- 3.G. MÜLLER, Methoden der Sedimentuntersuchung, Part I, E. Schweizerhart’ sche Verlagsbuchhandlung, Stuttgart, 1964, 81.Google Scholar
- 4.H. DE LA ROCHE, K. GOVINDARAJU, ANRT Commission: Matières Premières Minérales, Circular 3907 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. SCHINDLER, Z. Angew. Geol., 18 (1972) 221.Google Scholar
- 6.A. J. DE GROOT, et al., Modern Trends in Activation Analysis, NBS Spec. Publ. 312 1969, p. 62.Google Scholar
- 7.R. W. BOYLE et al., Geological Survey of Canada, Paper 65-42, 1.Google Scholar
- 8.S. R. PATCHINEELAM, Doctoral Thesis, University of Heidelberg, 1975.Google Scholar
- 10.T. MAMURO et al., Ann. Rep. Radiat. center Osaka Prefect, 11 (1970) 14.Google Scholar
- 11.G. S. KONOVALOV, Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR, 129 (1959) 912.Google Scholar