Quantitative evaluation of interference reactions in photon activation analysis
- 25 Downloads
Interfering reactions in photon activation analysis are compiled and evaluated quantitatively; the results are based on experimentally obtained data exclusively. All elements in the Periodic Table with few exceptions have been irradiated several times with 30 MeV bremsstrahlung produced by a linear electron accelerator. The element samples were measured many times to detect all expected radionuclides and hence all possible interfering reactions. These reactions are listed and presented in Table 1.
KeywordsTarget Element Lithium Salt Photon Activation Direct Interference Linear Electron Accelerator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. GALATANU, M. GRECESCU, J. Radioanal. Chem., 10 (1972) 315.Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. TOMS, J. Radioanal. Chem., 20 (1974) 177.Google Scholar
- 3.CH. SEGEBADE, G. J. LUTZ, H.-P. WEISE, Gammaspektrenkatalog zur Photonenaktivierungsanalyse, to be published.Google Scholar
- 4.G. J. LUTZ, CH. SEGEBADE, J. Radioanal. Chem., 33 (1976) 303.Google Scholar
- 5.T. KATO, J. Radioanal. Chem., 16 (1973) 307.Google Scholar
- 6.P. ANDERSON, J. S. HISLOP, D. R. WILLIAMS, AERE R7823.Google Scholar
- 7.CH. SEGEBADE, G. J. LUTZ, H.-P. WEISE, to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.C. M. LEDERER, J. M. HOLLANDER, I. PERLMAN, Table of Isotopes, 6th Ed., Wiley, New York, N.Y.Google Scholar
- 9.G. ERDTMANN, W. SOYKA, Die Gammalinien der Radionuklide, KFA Jülich, Jül-1003-AC, 1974.Google Scholar
- 11.C. A. BAKER, G. J. HUNTER, D. A. WOOD, AERE R5547.Google Scholar