Separation and non-separation methods for the investigation of isotope exchange
- 22 Downloads
The new method for the investigation of fast isotope exchange has been elaborated. It includes combination of the two procedures: (1) isotope exchange study without analytical separation of the components (electrolytical and diaphragm exchange methods); (2) method of constant velocity supply of the radioactively labelled component into the exchange system. The paper presents the derivation and analysis of correlations. The possibilities of the methods are discussed.
KeywordsExchange System Isotope Exchange Exchange Method Single Electrode Label Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. GOSMAN, E. A. SOLDATOV, Z. Phys. Chem. 252 (1973) 241.Google Scholar
- 2.A. GOSMAN, J. SEDLÁČEK, Z. Phys. Chem. 249 (1972) 161.Google Scholar
- 3.A. GOSMAN, Z. Phys. Chem., 251 (1972) 411.Google Scholar
- 4.J. SEDLÁČEK, A. GOSMAN, P. PODHÁJECKÝ, J. Radioanal. Chem., 30 (1976) 285.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. DITKIN, D. I. KUZNETSOV, Spravochnik po operacionnomu ischisleniju, Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1951.Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. ROBINSON, R. A. STOKES, Electrolytic Solutions, Butterworths, London, 1959.Google Scholar