Physics of Elementary Particles and Field Theory
- 19 Downloads
Within the framework of the elementary-particle theory proposed in , the electron, muon, and τ-lepton masses are calculated.
KeywordsForm Factor Internal Variable Charged Lepton Quantum Transition Mass Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Sannikov Nonunitary Quantum System: Electromagnetic Interactions. Preprint 93-39R [in Russian], N. N. Bogolyubov Institute of Theoretical Physics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences (1994); Nonstandard Representations of Groups of Space—Time Symmetries and Dynamic Particle Theory. Preprint 91-72R [in Russian], Institute of Theoretical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR (1992); Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 2, 25–41 (1996); Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 76–89 (1994); Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 8, 38–48 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Sannikov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., in press.Google Scholar
- 4.U. Amaldi, W. Boer, and H. de Furstenau, Phys. Lett., No. B239 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.Tables of Values of Bessel Functions of an Imaginary Argument [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998