Spatial filtering of side-shift interferograms for two-exposure recording of a gabor hologram. I
- 11 Downloads
The conditions under which side-shift interferograms are formed are analyzed: they are characterized by spherical aberration of the control wave front of converging, quasi-spherical shape, when performing three-dimensional filtering of the diffraction field at the stage of reconstruction of a two-exposure, Gabor hologram.
KeywordsInterference Pattern Spatial Filter Spherical Aberration Regular Component Diffraction Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Gusev,Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Priborostr.,33, No. 2, 43–47 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Goodman,Introduction to Fourier Optics, McGraw-Hill, San Francisco (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Gabor,Nature (London),161, 777–778 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Gusev,Opt. Spektrosk.,69, No. 5, 1125–1128 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Jones and C. M. Wykes,Holographic and Speckle Interferometry, 2nd ed., Cambridge Univ. Press, New York (1989).Google Scholar