Variational estimates of matrices of capacitative and potential coefficients of a system of conductors located in an inhomogeneous dielectric medium
- 18 Downloads
Variational principles are used to obtain simple upper and lower estimates for the matrices of the capacitative coefficients of a system of conductors located in an inhomogeneous dielectric medium. The test function used in the energy functional is the potential distribution of the same system of conductors but located in a homogeneous medium.
KeywordsVariational Principle Variational Estimate Lower Estimate Potential Distribution Homogeneous Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. Polya and G. Szegö,Isoperimetric Inequalities in Mathematical Physics, Princeton, NJ (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. Ya. Iossel',Annotated Bibliographical Directory of Domestic and Foreign Literature on the Calculation of Electrical Capacitance [in Russian], NIIPT, Leningrad.Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Bellman,Introduction to Matrix Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Dykhne,Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,59, 110 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Kazantsev,Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 12, 58–61 (1980).Google Scholar