Trennung von spaltprodukten durch Extraktionschromatographie
- 31 Downloads
The separation of fission products which form anionic species in mineral acids and of uranium and neptunium from samples of neutron-irradiated uranium is described. The method used is extraction chromatography with tri-n-butylphosphate (TBP) and di-(2-ethylhexyl)-orthophosphoric acid (HDEHP) as extractants and polytrifluoromonochloroethylene powder as the solid support. In the first column Zr, U and Np are extracted with TBP from 8N HNO3/NaClO3. In the second column, HDEHP is applied as extractant and 9N HCl/NaClO3 as the mobile phase for the isolation of Nb, Sb, and I, and in the third column (HDEHP), the rare earths and Mo are extracted from 0.1N HCl. Finally with the fourth column (TBP), Te and Tc are isolated from 6N HCl. These four groups of elements are further separated by elution from the columns. From the final effluent containing Ru, Rh, Cs, Sr, and Ba, Ru is distilled from HClO4, and Rh is precipitated with NH4OH. The determination of chemical yields with X-ray fluorescence techniques is described for Zr, Mo, Te, Cs, Ce and U.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Saito, T. Kiba, K. Kimura, Proc. 2nd Intern. Conf. Peaceful Uses Atomic Energy, United Nations, Genf 1958, Bd. 20, S. 198.Google Scholar
- 2.K. E. Seyb, G. Herrmann,Z. Elektrochem., 64 (1960) 1065.Google Scholar
- 3.K. E. Seyb, Dissertation, Mainz, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Wish, E. C. Freiling, US Naval Radiolog. Defense Labor. San Francisco, Report USNRDL-464, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Denig, N. Trautmann, G. Herrmann,J. Radioanal. Chem., 5 (1970) 223.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Denig, N. Trautmann, G. Herrmann,J. Radioanal. Chem., 6 (1970) 56.Google Scholar
- 10.M. Bonnevie-Svendsen, V. Martini, Inst. f. Atomenerg., Kjeller Res. Establ., Report KR-81, 1966.Google Scholar
- 11.T. Ishimori, E. Nakamura, Data of Inorganic Solvent Extraction. Part 1, Japan Atom. Energy Res. Inst. Tokyo, Report JAERI-1047, 1963.Google Scholar
- 14.L. E. Glendenin, R. P. Metcalf, inC. D. Coryell, N. Sugarman: Radiochemical Studies, The Fission Products, McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc., New York, 1951, Bd. 3, S. 1625.Google Scholar