Interference by second order reactions in activation analysis
- 27 Downloads
Equations to calculate the second order reaction interferences in activation analysis have been derived. A simple approximation as well as the exact solution have been investigated. A new algorithm is proposed for fast and accurate calculations, without the need of a computer with high precision arithmetic. The method can be used for all higher order reaction chains.
KeywordsOrder Reaction Infinite Series Second Order Reaction Irradiation Period Exponential Expression
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Goldman, J. Roesser, Chart of the Nuclides, General Electric Comp., 1966.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ricci, F. Dyer,Nucleonics, 22. No. 6 (1964) 45.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Bateman,Proc. Cambridge Phil. Soc., 15 (1910) 423.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Gijbels, Thesis, University of Ghent, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.R. De Neve, Thesis, University of Ghent, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.M. De Schuyter, Thesis, University of Ghent, 1967.Google Scholar