Determination of impurities in marbles from different deposits in Yugoslavia by activation analysis
- 23 Downloads
Impurities in marbles from the deposits in Petrovac na Mlavi, near Gostivar (Duf and Sušički Most) and Venčac in Yugoslavia have been determined by activation analysis. The impurities of Na, Mn and Cu were determined from the characteristic photopeaks with γ-energies of 1.38 and 2.78 MeV (24Na); 0.511 MeV (64Cu) and 0.850 MeV (56Mn), and from the corresponding half-lives of these radioisotopes. The concentrations of Mn, Na and Cu were also determined in every marble sample.
KeywordsActivation Analysis Boris IAEA Thermal Neutron Flux Gold Foil
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Rybach, L. H. Nissen, Proc. IAEA Symp. on Radiochemical Methods of Analysis, Salzburg, 1964, p. 105, IAEA, Vienna, 1965, Vol. I.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Coulomb, C. J. Schilz, Proc. IAEA Symp. on Radiochemical Methods of Analysis, Salzburg, 1964. IAEA Vienna 1965, Vol. II, p. 177.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Béress, Proc. IAEA Symp. on Radioisotope Instruments in Industry and Geophysics. IAEA-Vienna, Vol. 1, p. 365.Google Scholar
- 5.B. O. Michelson, E. Steinnes, Kjeller Report, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.L. R. Heath, Scintillation Spectrometry γ-Ray Spectrum Catalog. Philips Petroleum Company, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 2nd ed., Vol. 2.Google Scholar