Asymptotic integration of systems of integro-differential equations with degeneracies
- 15 Downloads
We construct asymptotic solutions of singularly perturbed homogeneous and heterogeneous systems of integro-differential Fredholm-type equations with degenerate matrix at the derivative.
KeywordsFormal Solution Asymptotic Solution Asymptotic Method Multiple Root Elementary Divisor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Shkil’,Asymptotic Methods in Differential Equations [in Ukrainian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Shkil’, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of linear systems in the case of multiple roots of the characteristic equation,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 4, 383–392 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Shkil’, I. I. Starun, and V. P. Yakovets,Asymptotic Integration of Linear Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Shkil’, I. I. Starun, and V. P. Yakovets,Asymptotic Integration of Linear Systems of Differential Equations with Degeneracies [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Shkil’, A. N. Voronoi, and V. N. Leifura,Asymptotic Methods for Differential and Integro-Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol’skii,Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999