Boundary-value problems for systems of difference equations
- 11 Downloads
Boundary-value problems for systems of difference equations with discrete argument whose linear part is the Noetherian operator are considered. The necessary and sufficient conditions of the solvability of difference boundary-value problems of this sort are obtained.
KeywordsDifference Equation Vector Function Dimensional Matrix Noetherian Operator Generalize Inverse Operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. O. Gel’fond, Calculus of Finite Differences [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.D. I. Martynyuk, Lectures on the Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Halanay and D. Wexler, Qualitative Theory of Pulse Systems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Samarskii and Yu. N. Karamzin, Difference Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Sharkovskii, Yu. L. Maistrenko, and E. Yu. Romanenko, Difference Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Boichuk, V. F. Zhuravlev, and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Noetherian Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukranian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1995).Google Scholar