Construction of approximations for a stationary solution of a system of singular ordinary differential equations
- 11 Downloads
We propose a procedure for the construction of successive approximations of a stationary solution of a system of nonlinear ordinary differential equations with a small parameter with the derivative. We present sufficient conditions for the convergence of constructed approximations to the required stationary solution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Demidovich, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Vasil’eva and V. F. Butuzov, Asymptotic Decompositions of Solutions of Singularly Perturbed Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Greenspan, “A new explicit discrete mechanics with applications,” J. Franklin Inst., 294, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. E. Shilov, Mathematical Analysis (Functions of Several Variables) [in Russian], Vols. 1, 2, Nauka, Moscow (1972)Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Romanishin and L. A. Sinitskii, “Analysis of systems with smooth changes in parameters of input influence,” Teor. Électrotekhnika, 51, 72–78 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. I. Khurgin and V. P. Yakovlev, Finite Functions in Physics and Engineering [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar