Generalized approach to measurement of parameters of multielement two-terminal networks by quasibalancing method
- 16 Downloads
A computerized-measurement approach is described that allows measuring circuits with specified functional properties to be designed.
KeywordsMeasuring Circuit Reference Network Impedance Function Informative Parameter Vector Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Yu. Kneller,Automatic Measurement of Impedance Components [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow and Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Yu. Kneller and L. P. Borovskikh,Determination of the Parameters of Multielement Two-Terminal Networks [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Plotnikov,Quasibalanced Circuits for Measurement of Parameters of Objects Represented by Multielement Two-Terminal Electrical Networks, Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation [in Russian], Lvov (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Burbelo,Quasibalanced Circuits for Measurement of Electrical Parameters of Capacitive Transducers of Petroleum and Petroleum-Product Hygrometers, Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation [in Russian], L’vov (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Berliner,Humidity Measurement [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999