A systems approach to vacuum measurement methods
- 19 Downloads
A general approach is presented to the methodological principles of vacuum metrology: methods of reproducing low-pressure scales and methods of calibrating and checking vacuum gauges and flow meters. This provides a scientific basis for classifying methods and identifying working resources on the basis of gas-dynamic formulas.
KeywordsHydrogen Sulfide Saturation Vapor Pressure Vacuum Gauge Reduce Flow Rate Calibration Chamber
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kuz’min,Calibrating and Checking Vacuum Gauges [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Eryukhin and V. V. Kuz’min,Izmer. Tekhn., No. 8, 53 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Grishin and E. Ya. Grishina, Authors’ Certificate No. 226908, USSR,Otkrytiya, Izobreteniya, No. 29 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. F. Grishin and E. Ya. Grishina,Zh. Tekhnicheskoi Fiz.,12, Issue 7, 1528 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.S. F. Grishin et al.,Aspects of Nuclear Science and Engineering, Issue 1(2), Series High-Vacuum Physics and Engineering [in Russian], KhFTI, Khar’kov (1974), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 6.S. F. Grishin, V. V. Kuz’min, and V. Ya. Chernyshenko,Aspects of Nuclear Science and Engineering, Issue 3(21), Series General and Nuclear Physics [in Russian], KhFTI, Khar’kov (1982), p. 60.Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. Outlaw, R. E. Stell, and R. F. Hoyt,US Patent No. 3780653.Google Scholar