Use of a computerized simulation model of metal flow to calculate forging parameters
- 24 Downloads
The mathematical model that was developed and realized in the form of the computing system SPLENS (PRESS) can serve as an effective means of analyzing the flow of material in pressing with active friction. The model and the system can also be used to calculate control regimes that will ensure the desired physical properties in the pressed product.
KeywordsMetal Flow Semifinished Product Active Friction Contact Friction Nonlinear Boundary Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Berezhnoi, V. N. Scherba, and A. N. Bratukhin,Pressing with Active Friction [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Shcherba and L. Kh. Raitberg,Metal-Pressing Technology [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Chumachenko and S. E. Chumachenko, “Mathematical modeling of pressing with active friction,”Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 9, 15–17 (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Chumachenko,Mathematical Modeling of the Plastic Deformation of Materials during Shaping [in Russian], MGIEM, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. M. Okhrimenko, V. N. Shcherba, A. V. Nedugov, et al., “Analytical determination of the resistance of aluminum alloys to deformation,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Chern. Metall., No. 5, 52–55 (1983).Google Scholar